GOD, LOCKE, AND EQUALITY Christian Foundations of 'John Locke's Political Thought di JEREMY WALDRON - 2 Adam and Eve - nn finito
- uomo donna
- 1 entrambi a immagine di dio 2 entrambi dotati di ragione => la diseguaglianza prospettata è quindi di ruolo
- There is, first, an awkwardness...at having to make explicit... that humans are special and that some of the more obvious differences between them are irrelevant to the fundamentals of moral
- Secondly, we are discomfited at the prospect of having to take seriously, even if only for the sake of clarity and refutation, racist and sexist positions
- Filmer sottolinea... The biblical subordination of Eve to Adam
- women as much as men are created in the image of God and endowed with the modicum of reason that is, for Locke, the criterion of human equality.