lunedì 8 febbraio 2016

Bubble

a beautiful Bubble di Brian Caplan
  • l isolamento dell ottimismo
  • cos è una bolla
  • xchè farsi una bolla
  • autarchia? no
  • bolla e misantropia. diffrenze
  • bolla e guerre
  • come riformare la società dalla bolla
  • 10 passi x costruire la bolla
  • La vita tranquilla di epicuro
  • .......
  • my integration into  society.
  • it my Imaginary Charter City.
  • make sure that I never hear a commercial.
  • In my world, Alex Tabarrok is more important than Barack Obama,
  • don't feel the least bit bad about living in a Bubble.
  • Why put so much distance between myself and the outside world? Because despite my legendary optimism, I find my society unacceptable. The world won't listen.
  • I'm hardly autarchic. I import almost everything I consume
  • I regard misanthropy as a strong sign that you are on the wrong track. Stop dwelling on others' failings, and build a beautiful Bubble for yourself.
  • If I prefer to live in a Bubble, why do I spend so much my time publicly promoting my own ideas?... My answer is that I enjoy sharing my ideas.
  • great Epicurus advised his followers to "Live unknown."... Popularity is a poor test of truth,
  • The Serenity Prayer asks for "the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
  • Istruzioni x costruirsi una bolla.
  • 1. Amicably divorce your society. Don't get angry
  • 2 ceasing to follow national and world news.
  • 3 Pay less frequent attention to things that aggravate you
  • 4 Abandon your First World Problems
  • 5 Spend $1 a day to filter out annoying advertising and intrusion.
  • 6 friends with people who share your likes.
  • 7 stop dating outside of your sub-sub-culture.
  • 8 quixotically visit your ex-society.
  • 9 live in tranquility with nothing to fear from other men
continua